For ENGIE RÉSEAUX and its biomass heating plants in Ile de France at Saint-Denis and Sevran, Bossard Group contributed to the creation of a site at the forefront of innovation in terms of green energy. How ? With the design, installation and commissioning of electrical equipment and industrial automation.
Sevran (93) : As a part of a biomass heating plant project, Sevran boiler plant was renovated from a High Pressure network to a Low Pressure network.
Saint-Denis (93) : A biomass boiler plant was implemented in Fort de l’Est site in place of a cogeneration installed in 2000 (by BOSSARD).
MISSION Sevran (93)
As part of the transition from the High Pressure boiler to Low Pressure, BOSSARD implemented :
- Renovation of generators 1 and 2
- Electrical cabinet of cogeneration diverter
- Electrical cabinet controlling 4 network pumps
- Cascade automation for generators to power up equipment in auto mode (SCHNEIDER M340 PLC)
- Ethernet interconnection for all equipment for availability of information for CITECT supervision.
MISSION Saint-Denis (93)
- Power supply from main renovated switchboard to all boilers and conveyor line.
- Electrical cabinet for the commons for all detectors and pumps (M340 Schneider PLC and its Magelis touch panel)
- Fire detection and video surveillance across the site
- Site supervision Cimplicity Supervision software, Version 8.2 (General Electric).
- Video wall screen in control room to display all synoptics.
- WIFI implementation for operators to navigate on installation with tablets connected to the different panels and supervision
Bossard contribution on this project :
- To Interconnect all facilities dialogue and exchanges was essential (1 year of implementation)
- Capacity in taking global projects : Design, cabinet, on site installation, programming and supervision, commissioning done solely by BOSSARD technicians.