BOSSARD Group accompanied BIOVAL and its Biogas energy recovery unit. A complete implementation : electrical engineering, instrumentation, control system and gas recovery management…
Saint-Pée-sur-Nivelle (64) – Methane retreatment released from a waste landfill to resell energy to ENEDIS.
Design of a supervision system communicating with their branch (based in Paris), allows to manage efficiently electricity production.
- Design, single line and detailed diagrams.
- Electrical engineering
- Connection to 20 kV network
- Supply and installation of HV/LV equipment : Transformer substation and energy evacuation, power cabinet, control system cabinet,
- Instrumentation : devices definition, loop diagrams, purchasing and commissioning
- Creation of a regulation system and management of gas recovery thanks to 3 gas motors (305 KW) and 7 micro-turbines (30 KW)
- Design of control system (ABB), followed by valorisation and local and remote supervision.