For NeoElectra, Bossard carried out a 32 MW electrical power plant.
NeoElectra is an independant electricity producer, who called on BOSSARD to install 32 gas engines (1 MW).
The heat is recovered on emissions to provide steam to OTOR paper mill. Electrical power is then sold on to the electricity market.
- Calculation notes, single line diagrams and detailed diagrams
- Programming of PLC and SCADA system (Siemens / RS View)
- Wiring : Instrumentation, low current ; low and high voltage power
- Heat management
- Generator synchronisation
- Commissioning / operator training
Bossard added value :
To carry out this power plant of 32 engines (1 MW), Bossard recovered and relocated 4 unused power plants of 8 engines (1 MW) located in Lot et Garonne, Charente-Maritime, Essonne and Seine-Maritime, to reinstall them in Saint Etienne du Rouvray paper mill. Adjustment and standardization of high voltage switchboards and control systems of each engine were the main challenge on this project.